Friday, December 02, 2005

Extreme Makeover: Christmas Tree Edition


Hardrock, Coco and Joe, only slightly less pitiful than the Charlie Brown tree.

If you think you've got those magic hands, and all you have to do is wave them around a few times to make a Christmas tree look special, you might want to enter the Chicago Tribune's tree-decorating contest. The newspaper may no longer be accepting entries -- the article states that the three entrants chosen to make over the trees will get them by Dec. 4 -- but I'm nevertheless looking forward to the contest results. Who will prove more adept than the Peanuts Gang?

And I appear to be late by a few years in covering this product (I just noticed them for the first time the other day at an arts supply store), but at least I can catch up on all the latest slang with Knock Knock's Slang 2 Flashcards.

The flashcard reads, "I'm going to be up in your grill for just a second now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home